Rapid Gain is the new and best weight gainer supplement manufactured by GXN. It contains 17 g protein, 1 g creatine, 3.3 g BCAA in each serving. Everyone dreams of building up an attractive body having proper shape and wants to build up muscles hence appearance matters a lot. Being underweight also invites various diseases because of the weakened immune system so it has to be managed to sustain a healthy life. Using weight gain supplements is, therefore, a necessity for lean people. These can be highly beneficial for fast weight gain.
So it is important to make a smart choice and choose a mass gainer which helps in developing a good body but not a fat belly. Rapid Gain is a very important weight gainer for men and solves many of their problems with great benefits such as-
- It increases the appetite of the person, which lets them gain weight fast.
- It enhances protein uptake and improves the body’s ability to absorb the given proteins from the diet, which will help in gaining muscles mass thereby increasing the body weight of the person.
- It is highly effective with no side effects making it the safest choice in weight gain supplements.
- It helps to gain body weight hence an effective weight supplement for all.
- It also boosts our energy because of the presence of creatine and BCAA.
People who can use:-
This product can be used by anyone who desires an attractive body having proper shape and wants to build up muscles. Athletes, bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts to help with muscle recovery, lean muscle growth and general growth use Rapid Gain Supplement.
Although the risk is small, the possibility exists that it may have an allergic reaction to a food, according to Food Allergy, Research, and Education. Weight gainers are a potential source of soy or milk, which are two of the most common food allergens. Medline Plus warns that high doses of creatine may cause damage to your kidneys.
Mix 3 heaping scoops (100 gm) of Rapid Gain with 450ml of full-fat milk (take twice a day). Diabetic, pregnant & breastfeeding women should only use this product upon the advice of a qualified licensed physician.